3.21.2011

Preparing for the Potty.....


It's that time in the Willard house. As of April 1st we will start potty training Crew. Kyntli was such a nightmare I bought a book this time. Potty Training Boot Camp. My plan is to do it on my 5 day stretch of being off work. We are in what the book calls "Prep Mode". We are watching Elmo potty shows, he is going to the bathroom with me and his sister where we explain what we are doing to him. Kyntli loves being "the teacher." So far everything is going as planned. This past weekend he said "poo poo" and I looked in his diaper and he had just went. So I think the potty wheels are starting to turn! I am very stressed over this and just want it to go better this second round. I guess we will find out soon enough!!! Stay tuned.................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers